Interim Management is a service involving the delegation of an expert with unique competences and many years of experience to our client’s company during a period of project or task implementation. Interim management is, in many cases, the most effective way to achieve, within a short period of time, an improvement in operations and effectively implement complex changes.
Our Clients benefit from the experience of our specialists who have managed and supervised business transformation programs in many companies in different sectors. Our experts deliver solutions for complex strategic and operational business problems. As a valuable external resource, they support our clients in achieving challenging goals.
Our experts are usually delegated to the company’s management team. They are responsible for supervising tasks/project implementation and achieving the defined goals. These experts leave the company when the task/project is completed and the client is satisfied with their results. The expert is then replaced with a new professional manager, recruited by the company.
As part of Interim Management we offer:
- Direct interim management – one of our managers (the Interim Manager) is delegated to the client’s company
- Management outsourcing – the Client is supported by our consultant or a team of consultants.
In the area of Interim Management we usually conduct programs of operational improvement (which is described in a separate section of our offer – Operational Improvement). We also get involved in the complex programs which fundamentally change the way companies operate, particularly:
- Turn around services – services for companies in difficult financial or organizational situation which need additional capital to improve their activity in a relatively short period of time (6-9 months)
- Business transformation programs – services based on implementing strategic changes in order to achieve major strategic goals in a medium time frame (1-2 years).
The possible benefits of Interim Management:
- introduction of complex changes based on complex expert knowledge and experience,
- improved management systems,
- optimised organisational structure,
- improved operational margin,
- reduced operating costs,
- reduced fixed costs.